Browse Alphabetically by:
Has yielded 12
- Simple Beerbecue Sauce
- Spicy Shrimp Salad
- Stout BBQ Sauce
- Adapted from a recipe served at Philadelphia's La Terrasse, this sauce is rich with stout flavor. Grear uses Guinness Stout, but I tried this with Alaskan Smoked Porter instead, and omitted the liquid smoke flavoring to compensate. It worked well, too.
- Steamed Mussels in Malt Liquor
- "Once, my distributor's driver didn't deliver the Colt 45, not believing that a fine French restaurant like ours would use a malt liquor beer," laughs Grear. "People don't realize that it's just a very strong, clean lager."
- Soused Pork
- Make this ahead of time for best flavor, keeps in the fridge for several days.
- Spinnakers Stout Marinade
- a wonderful marinade with any toasty Imperial Stout - good with beef tenderloin
- Stout Soca
- Speedy Stout Mocha Freeze
- Start with coffee ice cream, add stout, stir and freeze - luscious on an August night.
- Spicy Spiked Ice Cream
- Spicy Beer-Brined Pork Loin
- Slow Cooker Pork with Cherry Q Sauce
- Great with pulled pork shoulder or grilled chops
- Sweet and Sour IPA Slaw
- From Grilling with Beer, this simple side dish requires no refrigeration, so it's great for a grill-side buffet